Welcome back…

we just got back from spring break which was a week long. I’m back and ready to finish and finalize my magazine project. I’m excited to finally be done and share my final project.

I’ve accomplished a lot this school year. So far this year I have learned about magazine terminology and editing software. I have learned how to use this to bring my magazine to life. I have created rough drafts for every step of my project and have used that as an outline for my final product. I have worked with a classmate to brainstorm and create a magazine together.

While I have accomplished much I have much left to do. My magazine is almost done but not quite yet its missing little details. I need to insert the pictures I have taken into my contents page as well as edit the layout a bit to my liking. I also need to finish adding my article to the layout I have created on Adobe express. As well as go back and check my grammer and spelling throughout my article. I also need to create emy critical reflection as the last piece of my project. While this process has been long I cant wait to see the end result of a magazine I hand crafted on my own.