Peer Review…

In class today we did a peer review of our magazine draft with another magazine group. I showed them my magazine cover draft, contents page draft and my magazine article draft. They then told me things I could improve and what they liked about it. They also showed me their magazine draft and I discussed with them what I liked and what I think they could improve.

I worked with a fellow classmate and their magazine was about animals. I like the shadows and dimensional tittles on their magazine cover. I also liked the background they used which caught my eye. I also liked the use of different images throughout their cover and contents page. I thought they could improve their magazine by adding a selling line to catch the audience eye. I also think they could add a barcode to make it more magazine like.

My fellow classmate likes my cover page and the use of different fonts and colors. They also said they liked the vibrancy of my contents page. They told me I could improve the background of my cover page and make it pop a little more to draw attention. They also think I could use more popping colors. They also think I could use a little more organization on my cover page by laying out the cover line in a more structural style.